A 3D printed case for the faux fox keyboard. This comes with:
- Switch plate body
- Bottom plate
- Trackball housing
- Trackball cover
- All the necessary standoffs and screws.
There is one version of the case, with the option of 5 or 6 columns:
- High profile, MX switches, with or without EC11/EVQ cutouts
If you are interested in a case, but want 5 columns, please feel free to reach out to me on the fingerpunch discord server. I’d be happy to consider making the 5 column case sooner.
- The options selected just determine where the holes in the case are so that you can use the components appropriately, but does not include the components themselves. Those must be purchased separately.
- This case was specifically designed for the trackball. If you are not planning on using the trackball, consider the ffkb v2 case instead. It is fully compatible with the v3 pcb, and has more options, including low profile, which is better suited for choc switches.
- If you want to print yourself, see: https://github.com/sadekbaroudi/fingerpunch/tree/master/keyboards/ffkb/cases/stls/v3
- The list of colors on this page are a subset of the options available. If there is any color you’d like from these pages, let me know and I am happy to accommodate: