This is a 52 key with column stagger and kailh hotswap support. There is an aggressive 25 degree split per half, which makes this ideal as a keyboard where you type with it close to your body. There are two versions of this pcb:
- MX byo-mcu
- Choc PG1350 byo-mcu (MX spacing)
These pcbs allow you to use any pro micro compatible MCU. This includes a nice!nano for wireless support. The board supports a 2 pin JST connector for the battery, along with an on/off switch.
* Hotswap only
* Per key led support (SK6812 mini-e)
* MX or choc support (different pcbs)
* 128×64 OLED, Pimoroni Trackball, EC11 rotary encoder, or evqwgd001 roller encoder.
- This listing is for the PCB only, which comes with all diodes and the reset switch pre-soldered onto the board. If you’d like any of the other components or case, please go to the product pages to add them separately.
- Although this supports the Pimoroni Trackball, it is not recommended if you are using wireless. The Pimoroni consumes lot of battery, and will drain it at an unreasonable rate