A low profile 3D printed case for the rock on. This comes with a switch plate body, bottom plate, and all the necessary standoffs and screws.
- The “Cirque and OLED” option will put the cirque trackpad at the bottom instead of in the center of the board
- The options selected just determine where the holes in the case are so that you can use the components appropriately, but does not include the components themselves. Those must be purchased separately.
- This case was specifically designed for the cirque trackpad and the v2.1 pcb
- Unlike the V1, this case was designed to have the MCU mounted on top of the pcb. The V1 case was designed to have the MCU mounted below the pcb.
- The list of colors on this page are a subset of the options available. If there is any color you’d like from these pages, let me know and I am happy to accommodate: