A 3D printed case for the faux fox keyboard. This comes with a switch plate body, bottom plate, and all the necessary standoffs and screws.
There are two versions of the case:
- the low profile version, designed for choc switches, but MX is supported on this case
- the high profile version, designed for mx switches, choc is not supported on this case
- The options selected just determine where the holes in the case are so that you can use the components appropriately, but does not include the components themselves. Those must be purchased separately.
- This case was specifically designed for the cirque trackpad. If you want to use the pimoroni or EC11 rotary encoder in the center, the ffkb v1 case is better suited.
- Unlike the V1, this case was designed to have the MCU mounted on top of the pcb. The V1 case was designed to have the MCU mounted below the pcb.
- The list of colors on this page are a subset of the options available. If there is any color you’d like from these pages, let me know and I am happy to accommodate: