This is a 40 key with column stagger and kailh hotswap support. There is an aggressive 25 degree split per half, which makes this ideal as a keyboard where you type with it close to your body. There are four versions of this pcb:
- MX byo-mcu
- MX integrated atmega32u4
- Choc PG1350 byo-mcu (MX spacing)
- Choc PG1350 atmega32u4 (MX spacing)
The byo-mcu version allows you to use any pro micro compatible MCU. Note that in order to get access to the two rotary encoders, you will need an elite-c, since the pro micro does not have enough pins. However, the bottom feature is available on the pro micro (oled or pimoroni trackball). This version also supports the nice!nano, meaning you can use it for a wireless build. The board supports a JST connector for the battery, along with an on/off switch.
The integrated MCU supports all features, and comes with the MCU pre-soldered onto the board, so you don’t have to worry about sourcing your own MCU.
* Hotswap only
* Per key led support (SK6812 mini-e)
* MX or choc support (different pcbs)
* Two rotary encoders (support for the evqwgd001 and EC11)
* Near the bottom center, supports 128×64 OLED or a Pimoroni Trackball (PIM447)
* (MX integrated mcu only) supports underglow as well as the per key leds
- This listing is for the PCB only, which comes with all diodes and the reset switch pre-soldered onto the board. If you’d like any of the other components or case, please go to the product pages to add them separately.
- Although this supports the Pimoroni Trackball, it is not recommended if you are using wireless. The Pimoroni consumes lot of battery, and will drain it at an unreasonable rate