This is a wireless only reversible sweep pcb with support for:
- 36 keys
- battery pins / JST
- on/off switch
- choc v1 switches with both hotswap sockets or soldered switches
In order to continue to support a no diode setup, this uses an elite-c and no TRRS. If you want a wired one, check out the sweeeeep.
The reality is, you can buy this here, or you can just get your own directly from pcb manufacturers for very cheap.
What do you need for this build?
- 2 – nice!nanos (required)
- 2 – on / off switch (required)
- 2 – 3.7v lipo battery (required)
- 36 – hotswap sockets (optional, since you can solder switches)
- 2 – Reset switch (optional)
- You can short reset and ground on the pcb or the controller. However, if using a case, this is hard to access.
- 2 – JST connector (optional, battery can be soldered directly)
- 1 or 2 – nice!view (optional)
- 2 – case (optional, but highly recommended if you are building with a nice!view)
For all the details for this PCB, see: https://github.com/sadekbaroudi/sweep36
For the case files, see: https://github.com/sadekbaroudi/sweep36/tree/master/cases/swweeep
If you’d like to get a case from me, see: https://fingerpunch.xyz/product/swweeep-case